You can pay your tuition by any of the following ways:
- Students registering for classes must have payment arrangements in place at the time of registration to hold classes for the current semester.
- Payment in full by cash, check or credit card.
- Deferred Payment Plan application complete.
- Financial aid processed with verification of eligibility
(i.e. award letter or the Payment Due Registration Form received)
- Payment arrangements verified by another source (i.e. veteran, displaced worker, tuition waiver).
For more information about paying tuition online, go to our website at www.svcc.edu (SOAR, Payment Options), or stop by SVCC’s Business Office, Room 3K10.