Back to Year Index | Monthly Archive | Recent Releases
- Creative Writing Host Open Mic Night Feb. 24
If you are interested in sharing writings, performing music or showcasing a skit, make sure to attend SVCC’s Open Mic Night Friday, February 24 starting at 7 p.m. at Books on First in Dixon....
- Art House Double Feature: Vampire Edition
Tuesday, March 1 the Theater Department presents Art House Double Feature: Vampire Edition featuring Chan Park-Wook's "Thirst" at 6:00 p.m. and Thomas Alfredson's "Let the Right One In" at 8:30 p.m. Rated "R". FREE for Sauk students, $2 donation suggested for non-students. ...
- SVCC Men's and Women's Basketball in Region IV Tournament
Support your Skyhawks Men's and Women's Basketball teams in the Region IV Tournament at SVCC! More information, brackets, and the full tournament schedule is available on the SVCC Athletics page....
- Mathis Theatre announces 6 showings of spring production
The Mathis Theatre brings you 3 weekends of the longest running show in Chicago history!...
- SOAR will be unavailable 2/18-2/19 for scheduled upgrade
- LRC to sponsor book swap February 21-25
How it works:...
- Student Veterans of America Chapter to hold organizational meeting
- Comedian Drew Frasier at Sauk on Feb. 16
Comedian Drew Fraser will bring his unique brand of comedy
to Sauk Valley Community College at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, February 16, in Sauk’s
Mathis Theater. There is no charge to attend and the public is invited....
- Comedian Drew Fraser to perform in Mathis Theater Feb. 16 at 7pm
- Project VITAL to Offer Evening Tutor Training Workshop
Sauk Valley Community College’s Project VITAL will offer a
four-part evening workshop to train volunteers to
become literacy tutors....
- Student Government, AmeriCorps to Sponsor Blood Drive on Feb. 28
Sauk Valley Community College’s Student Government Association and AmeriCorps will sponsor a Red Cross Blood Drive from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, February 28, in the College’s West Mall....
- Funny Fotos Event February 9
A free 5x7 of your head on someone else's body!...
- 2011 Contests and Publications--Featuring: YOU
Every year, SVCC invites you to participate in a number of writing, arts, and film contests and publications. For Spring 2011, you have the opportunity to be featured in the Anne Horton Writing Awards, The Works arts publication, and the SVCC Short Film Contest....
- Allied Health Programs (LPN, ADN, Rad Tech) application deadline is March 1
ATTENTION POTENTIAL SVCC NURSING & RAD TECH STUDENTS...
- Wind Energy Program accepting application for Fall 2011
For more information, visit the Wind Energy page....