Back to Year Index | Monthly Archive | Recent Releases
- Summer Session Begins June 6th
- Check out Sauk's Musical Talent
Visit Sauk's YouTube to watch the skills and talent of our music students in their most recent concert!...
- Celebrating AmeriCorps Week in the Sauk Valley Area
community service and “getting things done” are what the 57 members of ABC
AmeriCorps did this year for the Sauk Valley Area....
- Sauk Valley Community College Peer Mentor Program Searching for Role Models
Sauk’s Peer Mentor Program seeks veteran students
who want to make a difference in the lives of their peers. Being a peer mentor will mean sharing college
experiences with others, assisting in decisions related to course work, and
being a role model for others to follow....
- Learning Community Program Makes Succeeding Stress-Free
Any student who must take English 099 and has not taken CSS 100 will find that the learning community program is something to take advantage of for the fall semester....
- Sauk Student Receives Jesse White Spotlight Award
- Fan Bus Available to Support Skyhawks at National Championships
Fan Bus Available to Support Skyhawk Softball at National Tournament...
- Summer Tuition Payments Due May 23
Remember Sauk summer tuition payments are due May 23!...
- Free Adult Education Summer Courses
Free Adult Education Summer Classes ...
- 2011 Outstanding Alumnus Award Presented to Jon Mandrell
As Sauk Valley Community College students received their
degrees Friday night, they also saw the opportunities that await as the 2011
Outstanding Alumnus Award was presented to Jon Mandrell....
- Congratulations! Health Pinning Ceremony Candidates
Seventy-one candidates in Sauk Valley Community College's Health Career Programs participated in Sauk's annual health pinning ceremony held May 13, in the SVCC gymnasium. This prestigious ceremony signifies that the candidates now join the ranks of the men and women in the health care field....
- Summer Hours Starting May 16th
Sauk Valley Community College will switch to its four-day summer work schedule beginning Monday, May 16 and continue through Thursday, August 11. Regular office hours will be 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday with the College closed on Fridays.
- 2011 Commencement/Health Careers Pinning Ceremonies
The 2011 Commencement and Health Pinning Ceremonies are available for online viewing and purchase....