Back to Year Index | Monthly Archive | Recent Releases
- SVCC Offers Free Adult Education Classes This Spring
Sauk Valley Community
College’s Adult Education Services will again offer its free adult education classes
this spring starting January 10 at the following locations: Sauk Valley
Community College, St. Mary's Parish Center in Sterling, IETC in Sterling, Rock
Falls Middle School and Church of t...
- Buy Great Holiday Snacks from Phi Theta Kappa Annual Fundraiser
It is that time of year again!! Phi Theta Kappa members will be selling fruit, cheese, and sausage for their annual fundraiser. These orders make excellent holiday snacks or great gift ideas for family and friends. All orders must be accompanied with payment. The last day to order ...
- Dont' Get "Scrooged" This Season. See Hale Guyer's Scam Presentation
The Sauk Valley
Community College Criminal Justice Club will host retired Special Investigator
Hale Guyer on December 1 at 12:30 p.m. in Mathis Theater for a free presentation
on scams and consumer fraud....
- Nursing Applicants: TEAS Tests Dates for Spring Semester
- Check Out the November & December Business and Community Education Classes
Make sure you check out our Business and Community Education classes for the end of the fall semester! If interested, please register at the SVCC Admissions Office. For more information, call the Business and Community Education Office at 815-835-6212....
- Spring Semester Starts January 9th!
Spring courses start January 9th! Make sure you register for your classes as seats fill up fast. ...
- SVCC Thanks All Who Have Served!
Sauk Valley Community College salutes all veterans that have served in the United States Armed Forces. Please take the opportunity to thank our veterans for their service and dedication to our freedom....
- Sgt. Todd Messer Leads Discussion on Gangs November 22
Criminal Justice Club will host Sterling Police Department’s Sergeant Todd
Messer Tuesday, November 22 at 12:30 p.m. in room 1K4 for his presentation,
- Don't Miss SVCC Theatre's Production of Almost, Maine
Sauk Valley Community College’s Theater Department
invites you to visit a little town to share in experiences of love and laughs
with the production of Almost, Maine, at 7 p.m. on Friday,
November 11, Saturday, November 12, Friday, November 18 and Saturday, November
19. There will also be two ...
- Mentalist Christopher Carter Appearing at SVCC Theater November 17
not miss Mentalist Christopher Carter’s amazing performance Thursday, November
17 at 7 p.m. in the SVCC Mathis Theater....
- David Giuliani Speaks on Freedom of Information Act at SVCC November 9
Sauk Valley Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa Honors
Society will host Sauk Valley Newspaper’s David Giuliani Wednesday, November 9
at 12:30 p.m. in room 1K4 as he discusses his reports and the importance of the Freedom of
Information Act (FOIA)....
- Attend the Film & Literature Club Informational Meeting November 2
If you are interested in the fine arts (specifically film and literature), make sure you save the date to attend the Film & Literature Club's first meeting on Wednesday, November 2 at 2:00 p.m. in 2M5....
- SVCC Brings Military Vehicles to Campus As Part of Honoring Our Veterans Event
Sauk Valley Community College’s Student Veterans’
Organization invites the public out to the SVCC campus Thursday, November 10
from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. to participate in the “Honoring our Veterans” event....
- SVCC Creative Writing Class Holds Free Open Mic Night November 4
you are interested in sharing writings, performing music or showcasing a skit,
make sure to attend SVCC’s Open Mic Night Friday, November 4 starting at 7 p.m.
at Books on First in Dixon....
- Spring Registration is Just Around the Corner
Registration for spring classes will be starting soon. View the schedule online at svcc.edu!...