Back to Year Index | Monthly Archive | Recent Releases
- TEAS Testing for NIOIN and Traditional Nursing Students
- Celebrate the New Semester at SaukFest!
SaukFest welcomes back students this year with free food, music, activities, and more! On September 5th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., students can journey to the East and West Malls as well as the gym for a welcome back festival....
- Attend the Emerging Leaders Program
Attend the Emerging Leaders Conference to inspire, empower and lead. On September 7 from 9a.m.-3:30p.m., SVCC students will attend leadership workshops led by Del Suggs, "Best Campus Speaker of the Year" as voted by the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities. Suggs as taken a lifetime of...
- SSS Students, Don't Miss TRiO Orientation
- Welcome to a New Semester at SVCC!
- Singer Scott Porter Returns to SVCC!
On August 29 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., you do not want to miss Scott Porter perform in SVCC East Mall....
- Free Caricatures by Artist Kevin Berg
What do you look like as a caricature? You can find out for FREE Wednesday, August 22 as Kevin Berg offers free caricatures to welcome back a new semester at SVCC....
- SVC Foundation Accepting Donations for Annual Used Book Sale
It is that time again to donate used books to the Sauk
Valley College Foundation annual used book sale. Now through October 15
donations will be collected at SVCC. The book sale itself will be October 26,
27 and 28 at Northland Mall in Sterling....
- Start the Semester Right and Use our Welcome Center
During this first week of the fall semester, SVCC will sponsor a welcome center to provide information and assistance to students. The welcome center will be available Monday, August 20 through Thursday, August 23 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:45 – 6:00 pm. ...
- Fire It Up at SVCC’s Fire Science Program Open House
Sauk Valley Community College has a new opportunity for its
students. Starting this fall, Sauk will offer an associate in applied science
in fire science as well as certificates in various fire science areas. Sauk
will introduce its new program on Thursday, August 9 at an open house on campus