Spring registration is coming soon! Early online registration starts November 5 at 8a.m. and walk-in registration starts November 12 at 8 a.m. It is important that students go through the advisement process to register as early as possible.
To find out if you need counselor/advisor approval to register, simply:
- Log in to SOAR.
- From the Main Menu, click on “Student Services”
- Select “Registration” and then “Register or Drop Classes”
- Select the Term “Spring 2013”
- If the “Registration PIN Verification” screen appears asking for an Alternate PIN, then contact the Counseling Office to meet with an advisor/counselor to approve your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
- If the “Register or Drop Classes” screen appears, then you are eligible to register online beginning November 5.
To plan your classes, use the “Look-Up Classes” link in SOAR under “Registration” or view the Spring 2013 schedule online.
Remember that registering as early as possible allows you to avoid wait time and get the best available times for your selected classes. If you need assistance with registration, contact the Counseling Office at 815-835-6354.