The SVCC Single Parent Committee invites all SVCC single parents to apply for this fall's scholarship. The grant is awarded at the end of each semester to currently enrolled students that demonstrate financial and circumstantial need.
- Student must be enrolled at SVCC
- Student must be a single parent
- Student must apply for financial assistance prior to submitting application
How to apply:
- Complete the application form available in the Financial Assistance Office
- Complete a typed essay that addresses your short and long term goals, how the grant would help attain those goals, your circumstantial needs and other information you would like to share
- Obtain one typed letter of recommendation from a non-family member in a sealed envelope.
- Return all materials to the Financial Assistance Office by October 16