Summer courses start June 2 and fall courses August 18. Make sure you are ready to register for your classes as seats fill up fast!
If you are a returning, eligible student, starting April 7 at 12:45 p.m. you can register online at svcc.edu/soar. April 9 at 8 a.m. marks new student and regular registration where you can walk-in to the SVCC Admissions Office Monday-Wednesday 8 a.m.-7 p.m. or Thursday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. New students can find out how to start the enrollment process here.
Walk-in appointments will be available March 27-April 10, Monday-Wednesdays: 9a.m.-6p.m. and Thursday-Fridays: 9a.m.-4p.m. Limited service available Tuesday, April 1 due to spring workshop.
Scheduled appointments will be taken now through March 26 and after April 14.
Summer/fall schedules are available now to view online.
To find out if you need counselor/advisor approval to register:
- Log in to SOAR
- Click "Student Services"
- Select "Registration" and then "Register or Drop Classes"
- Select term "Summer 2014" or "Fall 2014"
- If the "Registration PIN Verification" screen appears asking for an alternative PIN, contact the counseling office to meet with an advisor/counselor to approve your schedule and obtain a PIN
- If the "Register or Drop Classes" screen appears, you are eligible to register online beginning April 7 at 12:45 p.m.
* Don't forget, SVCC also has a waitlist process in case a class you want is full.