Sauk Valley Community College will host a Family Learning Night on Thursday, May 22, 2014, from 5:30-7:00pm.
Presentation topics include:
- Parenting 101 — Wellness for Teens & Children
- Substance Abuse Impact on my Family & Career and Co-Dependency
- Stress & Anger Management Tools for Adults
- Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs — ADD/ADHD & Others
- Adverse Childhood Effects — Trends in Brain Development
For more information, please contact the Adult Education office at 815-835-6310.