Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to:
• Plan Your Classes (You pick times when schedule is available)
• Obtain Approval to Register (if needed)
• Discuss Registration Options (Web or Walk-in)
SVCC Counseling Office, firstname.lastname@example.org Call (815) 835-6354 to schedule an appointment!
• Fall Registration Deadline August 13
• Fall Classes Begin August 17
Online Registration - Eligible students may register online now using Sauk's SOAR (Sauk Online Access to Records) system. Register from home or from student-accessible computers at SVCC. To review online registration eligibility requirements, visit svcc.edu/soar.
Register In Person - You may register in person at Sauk’s Office of Admissions and Records. For information on Sauk's Online Deferred Payment Plan, visit svcc.edu/students/business-office/deferpayment.html.
Scholarships – Private scholarships available to Sauk students through the Sauk Valley College Foundation svcc.edu/gimmemoney.