CLASSES START JANUARY 11, SO EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS FOR SPRING TODAY!
Need assistance with registration? Expert staff are on hand to personally answer your questions, 815-835-6354.
Sauk is closed for the winter break but you can still find out more about financial aid, class schedules, registration requirements and more.
Don’t know if you need your academic advisor’s approval to register?
• Log in to SOAR
• At Main Menu Click “Student Services”
• Select “Registration” then “Register or Drop Classes”
• Select the Term “Spring 2016”
• If “Registration PIN Verification” screen appears asking for Alternate PIN, contact Academic Advising to meet with an academic advisor to approve your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
• If “Register or Drop Classes” screen appears, you are eligible to register online.
To plan your classes, use the “Look-up Classes” link in SOAR under “Registration” or view the Spring 2016 schedule online.
Register Early for the best selection of courses & schedules.