Counseling Services Available at Sauk Valley Community College
With Alison Boothe, Master of Social Work, MSW
Wednesdays, 11AM-3PM, Student Services Center, 1F21
Services are private & confidential
Specialty Services Provided
- Screening for depression, anxiety, substance abuse/addiction
- Counseling for short-term mental health/substance use
- Education for life skills—anger management, decision making, financial management and other skills
- Linkage to resources in the community—longer term mental health or substance use counseling, housing, medical services, and other community resources
Schedule your session through the Student Services Center by:
- Calling 815-835-6354
- Seeing your Academic Advisor
- Dropping a self-referral slip in lock box outside Alisons’s office, 1F21
Alison Boothe is a clinician with Sinnissippi Centers who has several years of experience working with all ages in a variety of settings. She obtained her Master’s in Social Work from Aurora University and has been with Sinnissippi Centers since 2011.
Her goal is to work with people with behavioral health and addiction concerns through community mental health.