CLASSES START JANUARY 9, SO EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS FOR SPRING TODAY!
Need assistance with registration? Expert staff are on hand to personally answer your questions, 815-835-6354.
Don’t know if you need your academic advisor’s approval to register?
• Log in to SOAR
• At Main Menu Click “Student Services”
• Select “Registration” then “Register or Drop Classes”
• Select the Term “Spring 2017”
• If “Registration PIN Verification” screen appears asking for Alternate PIN, contact Academic Advising to meet with an academic advisor to approve your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
• If “Register or Drop Classes” screen appears, you are eligible to register online.
To plan your classes, use the “Look-up Classes” link in SOAR under “Registration” or view the Spring 2017 schedule online.
Register early for the best selection of courses & schedules.
Sauk is closed for the winter break starting at 4:30 December 22 but you can still find out about financial aid, class schedules, registration requirements and more.