Walk-in Advising for Summer 2017/Summer semester starts June 5
New Students: Contact Admissions & Records at 815-835-6273 to start the registration process.
Continuing and Returning Students: Contact Academic Advising Phone: 815-835-6354.
Don’t know if you need your academic advisor’s approval to register?
Log in to SOAR
• At Main Menu Click “Student Services”
• Select “Registration” then “Register or Drop Classes”
• Select the Term “Summer 2017 ”
• If “Registration PIN Verification” screen appears asking for Alternate PIN, contact Academic Advising to meet with an academic advisor to approve your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
• If “Register or Drop Classes” screen appears, you are eligible to register online.
To plan your classes, use the “Look-up Classes” link in SOAR under “Registration” or view the Summer 2017 schedule online.
Academic Advising Walk-in Times start May 29– No appointment necessary
Now through June 1
June 5 - 8