Student Government is a vital part of campus life at Sauk Valley Community College. Student Government allows students, like you, have a say in important decisions for the SVCC campus.
Responsibilities of Student Government include:
- Representing the student body to the SVCC administration
- Sponsoring campus-wide activities
- Serving on college-wide committees
- Recognizing new student organizations
- Allocating programming money to new and existing student organizations
- Completing community service activities.
SGA invites you to run for 2020-2021 Student Government. If you or someone you know meets the requirements, please consider applying for the positions. Applications are due Friday, April 10 at noon. Please email them to Ana Salgado. *SGA Officers who are not Sauk Scholars receive a 6 credit tuition waiver.
Questions? Please contact Ana Salgado at email@example.com
Get Involved! Student Government Needs YOU!