Plan to Register Early for Spring 2021 Classes at SVCC!
- Web registration begins Monday, November 2 at 12:45 p.m.
- Call-in registration begins November 4 at 8:00 a.m.
To find out if you need an academic advisor approval to register, simply:
Check your Sauk email account for "Spring 2021 Registration Information" email OR
- Go to svcc.edu/register
- Select "Register for Classes"
- Sign in using your Sauk login
- Select "Spring 2021" under Terms Open for Registration
- If the "Alternate PIN" box appears, then contact the Student Services Center to meet with an advisor to gain approval for your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
- If you can "Continue" to registration, then you are eligible to register online beginning November 2 at 12:45 p.m.
To plan your classes, select "Plan Ahead" under "Registration" at svcc.edu/register or view the Spring 2021 schedule online.
Remember that registering as early as possible allows you to avoid wait times and get the best available times for your selected classes. If you need assistance with registration, contact the Student Services Center at 815-835-6354.