Bakery Bus in a Box February 16
News Archive > 2021 > February
Virtual Bakery Bus in a Box
- Tuesday, February 16
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Deadline to register is February 8.
Enjoy a new experience with SVCC’s Community Education Department and travel virtually to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to sample sweet treats from Milwaukee’s ethnic bakeries! Enjoy pastries from authentic Italian, German, Danish, Mexican and French bakeries and learn more through the virtual interactive 90-minute discussion about Milwaukee’s immigrant past and a chance to meet the makers behind the treats in the Bakery Bus in a Box. Bakery Boxes will be mailed directly to participants.
Some samples included in the box will be:
- half-pound box of goodies from Peter Sciortino’s Bakery.
- a mini Three King’s Cake from La Flor de Trigo.
- a dozen of National Bakery’s famous German pecan fingers.
- six madeleines from Greige Patisserie.
- homemade, hand-dipped chocolates from Ultimate Confections.
$79 per box
For more information, or to register, please visit svcc.edu/trips