No appointment necessary to register for Fall 2021
Starting August 2
Fall semester starts August 16
Contact Admissions & Records at 815-835-6273 to start the registration process.
Continuing and Returning Students:
Call Academic Advising at 815-835-6354.
Don’t know if you need your academic advisor’s approval to register?
- Go to svcc.edu/register
- Select “Register for Classes”
- Sign in using your Sauk log in
- Select “Fall 2021” under Terms Open for Registration
- If the “Alternate PIN” box appears, contact the Student Services Center to meet with an advisor to gain approval for your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
- If you can “Continue” to registration, then you are eligible to register online.
Monday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.