Enrollment is open now for WINTER courses.
ENROLLMENT DEADLINE IS 12PM, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15. Register in person in the Student Services Center, call Academic Advising at 815-835-6354, or log into Student Self Service; svcc.edu/login.
Short-term online classes start December 15 and end January 7.
CIS 109 Introduction to Computers
PSC 163 American Politics and Government
PED 214 Intro to Physical Education
- Financial aid is not available for these winter courses.
- Student must pay at the time of registration.
- Refunds are only available through the first day of class – December 15.
Advisor approval may be required to register for these classes and students must satisfy the English Language Arts requirements.
Enrollment is limited to 25 students per class so don't wait if you know you will need one of these conveniently offered courses. However, due the accelerated pace of these courses, students are recommended to register for only one class.
Contact Admissions & Records at 815-835-6273 to start the registration process.
Continuing and Returning Students:
Call Academic Advising at 815-835-6354
Don’t know if you need your academic advisor’s approval to register?
- Go to svcc.edu/register
- Select “Register for Classes”
- Sign in using your Sauk log in
- Select “Spring 2022” under Terms Open for Registration
- If the “Alternate PIN” box appears, contact the Student Services Center to meet with an advisor to gain approval for your schedule and obtain your Alternate PIN.
- If you can “Continue” to registration, then you are eligible to register online.