Link to Deferred Payment Plan
- What is the Deferred Payment Plan?
- It is a web based payment plan that allows the student to pay for
tuition in three installments per semester. The payments may be set
up one of two ways:
- Checking Account- The student authorizes SVCC to do an automatic bank-to-bank (ACH) transfer of funds when the student accepts the online agreement. All three payments will be automatically processed with an ACH transfer on the designated pay dates.
- Credit Card - The student authorizes SVCC to do an automatic charge to a credit card when the student accepts the online agreement. All three payments will be automatically charged to the credit card on the designated pay dates.
- What is the cost of the Deferred Payment Plan?
- The cost is a $15.00 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is due and automatically deducted upon enrollment in the plan.
- Does SVCC have any other payment plans?
- No. Without this payment plan in place, the student's full tuition is due prior to the first day of class.
- Where do I sign up for the plan?
- The Deferred Payment Plan can be found by clicking on link above (Deferred Payment Plan)
- Are there late fees?
- Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be missed, a $25.00 late fee will be automatically assessed to your account.
- When are the payment dates?
- The first payment is due prior to the start of the semester. The next two payments are due approximately one and two months into the semester. Please see the Deferred Payment Plan online for exact dates for the current semester.