Sauk Scholars Award
- Up to 2 years of tuition (if requirements are maintained)
- Student must be a graduate from an area high school with a class rank in the top 10% of their senior class as identified by the high school, or
- Students not in the top 10%, but who have an ACT composite score in the 90th percentile or above may be considered, on special review.
In recognition of the students outstanding academic achievements, students receiving the Sauk Scholars Award may receive:
- Year One - Tution for up to thirty-six (36) credit hours during the academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Year Two - An additional thirty-six (36) credit hours during the academic year (Fall, Spring Summer), if student maintained a 3.0 G.P.A. and completed a minimum of 20 credit hours and completed 25 hours of community service.
- SVCC Office of Financial Assistance