Student Ambassador Program
The Student Ambassador Program is designed to utilitze a select group of knowledgeable, motivated and enthusiastic students who assist with College recruitment and public relations activities.
Enhance the image of the College by providing quality services to the community while personally and professionally enriching the lives of the Student Ambassadors.
- 2.5 Cumulative G.P.A. (as determined by the Office of Admissions, Records and Placement)
- At least part-time enrollment
- Available for all major campus events
Ambassador Program Responsibilities:
Student Ambassador program responsibilities are divided into components to achieve he program goals. Those components include:
- Discover Sauk Days
- College Night
- Job Fair
- Student Panels
- Individual/Group Tours
- Visiting area schools
- Any other major on-campus/community college-sponsored functions
- Enhance leadership and communication skills
- Make valuable professional connections
- Build your resume
- Meet new people and have FUN!!
How to Get Involved:
The Student Ambassador Program is open to all SVCC students who want to volunteer in promoting and representing the college on campus or the community. For more information, contact Sarah Partington at (815) 835-6266 or Taylor Jiminez at (815) 835-6240.