Sauk Valley Community College
an institution of higher education that provides quality learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of its students and community
Learn More about Google Calendar
- Take an Interactive tour - For first time users, this tour will explain basic navigation tools.
- Create or Delete calendars or events - learn how to work with your events
- A printable help page on Calendar basics - how to create events, add attendees, attach documents to an event, send invitations, and PRINT.
- Set up your Calendar - how to set up event reminders, invitation replies, share your calender, view another user's calendar, and create multiple calendars.
- Calendar layers - learn to control which calendars you see at one time.
- Create a team calendar - create a calendar that multiple users can add events to
- Create tasks in your calendar - Using Google Tasks, create tasks which appear in your calendar and gmail
- Define default notifications in your calendar - set up defaults for reminders when creating new events.
- Invite attendees to a Google Calendar Event.