Applications & Forms
All veterans using benefits at SVCC must complete a SVCC Veteran Educational Benefits Cover Sheet for each term they wish to use benefits. Courses will not be certified or paid with veterans benefits until the Veterans Certifying Official has received a completed cover sheet for the term.
Federal Benefit Applications & Forms
Many of the applications for federal veterans benefits may be completed online at VONAPP. If you would prefer to complete a paper form, you may stop into the Office of Student Financial Assistance to request one. Please note that completing paper forms may result in a delay in processing. Students are encouraged to complete their application online. If you need assistance please visit the Veterans Services inside Financial Assistance.
- Chapter 30 (MGIB), 1606 (MGIB-SR) or 1607 (REAP)
- Chapter 31 (Vetrans Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill)
- Chapter 35 (Survivor/Dependent Educational Benefits)
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) *Applications Closed as of October 1, 2013*