Dean, Instructional Services
- Best way to contact me
- Please feel free to contact me in the way that is most convenient to you. I can be reached at my office, my phone, or by e-mail.
- Specialty Areas
- I come from faculty as a Criminal Justice Professor, where I taught courses in law enforcement, investigations, and juvenile delinquency.
- Courses Taught
- All CJS courses
- SVCC "Rookie of the Year" Phi Theta Kappa "Paragon Advisor" Award SVCC Student Club "Advisor of the Year" SVCC Alumnus of the Year 2011
- I spend most of my time with my wife and two daughters, Laynie and Macie. Outside of that, I greatly enjoy reading and sports.
- What I like most about SVCC
- The outstanding people that make our great institution what it is. We provide a great student experience with outstanding instruction and service.
Spring 2013 Schedule
Please check with instructor for schedule.