SAUK VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES ELECTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that nominating petitions for membership on the Board of Trustees of Sauk Valley Community College, District #506, Lee, Ogle, Henry, Bureau, Whiteside, and Carroll counties for the consolidated election to be held on April 6, 2021, may be obtained from EmmaLea Bittner, Secretary to the Board of Trustees, on and after September 22, 2020, by doing either of the following:
- Picking up a petition packet at Sauk Valley Community College by calling 815.835.6303 and making an appointment; or
- Having the petition packet emailed to you by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These petitions may be filed during the following dates and times with EmmaLea Bittner at the Information Center located in the West Mall of Sauk Valley Community College:
- Monday December 14, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday December 15, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday December 16, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday December 17, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Friday December 18, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Monday December 21, 2020 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Four candidates are to be elected for full six-year terms. Persons elected on April 6, 2021, will be seated at the new Board’s organizational meeting in April of 2021.
Dated this 1st day of September
By order of Community College District #506
EmmaLea Bittner, Secretary to the Board of Trustees
If you are interested in running as a trustee please click on the link below and fill out the Petition Packet Request