2021 Commencement & Pinning
Friday May 14, 2021
4:00 pm (Health Careers Pinning)
5:00 pm (Allied Health Students)
7:00 pm (Non-Allied Health Students)
New this year:
- NO cost to attend the Ceremony. You will still receive your cap, gown, graduation tassel, and diploma cover.
- Each Graduate will be allowed two Spectators!
- Live Streaming for additional Family and Friends to watch.
- All 2020 graduates are invited to participate in the 2021 on-campus ceremony.
- A COVID-19 test will be required for all graduates prior to participating in commencement. Noninvasive, accurate saliva testing will be free and provided on campus. If you have any questions about testing or need accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5:00 p.m. Ceremony
2020 and 2021 Allied Health graduates (ADN, CNA, LPN, RAD)
Pinning Ceremony for 2021 graduates will begin at 4:00 pm
Commencement Ceremony for 2020 and 2021 Allied Health Graduates will begin at 5:00 pm
7:00 p.m. Ceremony
2020 and 2021 Non-Allied Health Graduates
Commencement Ceremony for 2020 and 2021 Non-Allied Health Graduates will begin at 7:00 pm