College is More Than Going to Class… GET INVOLVED!
- Become a stronger and more effective leader
- Gain real life, practical experience
- Network with other students, faculty and staff
- Make life-long relationships
- Have experience and build your resume
- HAVE FUN!!!
How do you GET INVOLVED?
- Stop by the Student Activities Office (1F19) or talk to a Club Advisor to join a student club/organization
- Attend Student Activities Events
- Volunteer for or apply for a Student Government position
- Contact the Athletic Department to participate in sports or support the Skyhawks at athletic events
Mission StatementThe mission of the Office of Student Activities is to involve and support students in extra-curricular activities which will help develop life skills such as critical thinking, effective leadership, problem solving, decision making, goal setting, cultural appreciation and the ability to relate with people who are different from oneself.
This mission is accomplished through exchange of information and participation in experiential activities which ensure:
- an opportunity to participate in student organizations which represent a multitude of student interests.
- an opportunity to participate in the process of student government.
- an opportunity to participate in all-campus activities and initiatives. These activities are typically free of charge and include SaukFest, comedians, magicians, musicians, hypnotists and "novelty acts".
- a challenge to attain advanced levels of performance of those skills which are learned in the classroom.
CLUB CORNERStudent Organizations Manual
- Activity Registration Form
- Student Organization Event Summary ( pdf document)
- Conduct Contract ( pdf document)
- Organization Allocation Request ( pdf document)
- Fundraising/Donations Permission Form
- Waiver letter ( pdf document)
- Pending Organization Request ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Advisor Registration Form ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Roster
- Social Media Guidelines & Social Networking Approval Form
- The additional forms can be found on FAST: Purchase Order Request, Travel Request, Internal & Rental Vehicle Usage Instructions, Travel Emergency Roster, Travel Expense Report, and Buildings & Grounds Set-Up Request.
The Student Activities Office is located in 1F19.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Questions can be directed to
Ana Salgado at 815-835-6432.