The Student Activities Office is located in 1F19.
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Mission StatementThe mission of the Office of Student Activities is to involve and support students in extra-curricular activities which will help develop life skills such as critical thinking, effective leadership, problem solving, decision making, goal setting, cultural appreciation and the ability to relate with people who are different from oneself.
This mission is accomplished through exchange of information and participation in experiential activities which ensure:
- an opportunity to participate in student organizations which represent a multitude of student interests.
- an opportunity to participate in the process of student government.
- an opportunity to participate in all-campus activities and initiatives.
- a challenge to attain advanced levels of performance of those skills which are learned in the classroom.
- Student Organizations
- Student Government
- All-Campus Activities
- Benefits of Involvement
- Leadership Resources
- Volunteering/Community Service
- Activity Registration Form ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Event Summary ( pdf document)
- Conduct Contract ( pdf document)
- Organization Allocation Request ( pdf document)
- Permission for External & Internal Fundraising/Donations to Outside Agencies
- Waiver letter ( pdf document)
- Pending Organization Request ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Advisor Registration Form ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Roster ( pdf document)
- Social Media Guidelines & Social Networking Approval Form
- The additional forms can be found on FAST: Request to Travel Outside of District, Van Request, Van Emergency Roster, Travel Expense Report, Check Request, Purchase Order, and Buildings & Grounds Set-Up Request.
For activities and events, please visit and like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/SVCC.StudentActivities
- Students can enhance and apply those skills which are learned in the classroom (i.e. problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal communication, etc.)
- Gain real life, practical experience
- Networking opportunities with other students, faculty and staff
- Make life-long relationships
- Have experience/resume development
- FUN & RELAXATION!!!