Student Activities promotes active student participation through student organizations and social, recreational, educational and cultural events.
- Assist with improvement of retention, student success, and learning through co-curricular activities.
- Enhance the college experience by offering meaningful involvement opportunities where students can work with others, grow in leadership style and in respect and appreciation for human differences.
- Increase student participation in co-curricular experiences.
College is More Than Going to Class… GET INVOLVED!
- Become a stronger and more effective leader
- Gain real life, practical experience
- Network with other students, faculty and staff
- Make life-long relationships
- Have experience and build your resume
- HAVE FUN!!!
How do you GET INVOLVED?
- Stop by the Student Activities Office (1F19) or talk to a Club Advisor to join a student club/organization
- Attend Student Activities Events! These activities are typically free of charge and include SaukFest, comedians, magicians, musicians, hypnotists and "novelty acts"
- Volunteer for or apply for a Student Government position
- Contact the Athletic Department to participate in sports or support the Skyhawks at athletic events
CLUB CORNERStudent Organizations Manual
- Activity Registration Form
- Student Organization Event Summary
- Conduct Contract
- Organization Allocation Request
- Fundraising/Donations Permission Form
- Waiver letter
- Pending Organization Request
- Student Organization Advisor Registration Form
- Student Organization Roster
- Social Media Guidelines & Social Networking Approval Form
- The additional forms can be found on FAST: Purchase Order Request, Travel Request, Internal & Rental Vehicle Usage Instructions, Travel Emergency Roster, Travel Expense Report, and Buildings & Grounds Set-Up Request.
- Mon - Thu
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Mon - Thu
- 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Room Number: