- Assessment/Course Placement
- Enrolling as a new full-time student
- Enrolling as a new part-time student
- Enrolling as a returning full-time student
- Enrolling as a returning part-time student
- Enrolling in courses for personal enrichment
- High school students enrolling in college courses
- Enrolling as an international student
Students who have satisfied all class prerequisites may register by accessing their SOAR account. Consult the class schedule for specific details. Students requiring registration assistance should contact the Counseling Office (815) 835-6354. For additional information, contact the Office of Admissions and Records at (815) 835-6273.
High school students enrolling at Sauk
Students currently enrolled in high school who wish to enroll at Sauk must follow the following procedures:
- Obtain written authorization: Students must submit a completed high school authorization form signed by the principal or other appropriate official. These forms may be obtained from Sauk's Counseling Office or from the high school guidance counselors.
- Assessment results: Students may be required to complete an assessment prior to enrollment. For more information, contact Sauk's Counseling Office.
- Appointment with a Sauk counselor: Students are required to make an appointment with a Sauk counselor to review their academic plans and register for classes.