Mission Statement and Goals
The SVCC Office of Financial Assistance enhances learning by educating and assisting our students and community with their academically related expenses thereby helping them achieve their educational goals.
- Identify and remediate financial barriers to student access to higher education.
- Partner with the community to improve college readiness by providing financial literacy information about potential governmental, institutional, and private funding sources.
- Promote effective student money and debt management.
- Expand and enhance opportunities for student employment.
SVCC School Code: 001752
The FAFSA for the 2021-2022 School Year will OPEN October 1, 2020 for you to complete.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2021-2022 school year will open up on October 1st. Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't delay! For assistance in completing your FAFSA, contact the Financial Assistance Office or schedule an appointment Click here to schedule an appointment
To fill out the FAFSA visit www.fafsa.gov.
How to Apply
Fall/Spring Office Hours
- Mon - Tue
- 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wed - Thu
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Sat - Sun
- 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Tue - Thu
- 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Fri - Sun
- Mailing Address:
- Sauk Valley Community College Office of Financial Assistance 173 IL Route 2 Dixon, IL 61021
- (815) 835-6339
- (815) 456-4232
|Flynn, Rebecca L.||Financial Assistance Advisor - Scholarships and Workstudy||815-835-6420|
or ext. 420
|Kissee, Cassandra||Financial Assistance Advisor - Loans and MAP||815-835-6321|
or ext. 321
|Schultz, Jennifer A.||Director of Financial Assistance||815-835-6405|
or ext. 405
|Valdez, Eric P.||Financial Assistance Advisor and Coordinator of Veteran's Services||815-835-6315|
or ext. 315