Adjunct Faculty, Criminal Justice
Master's Public Administration, 2008 - Northwestern University
Sauk Valley Community College
- Best way to contact me
- The best way to contact me is via email. email@example.com. I can usually respond immediately.
- Specialty Areas
- Over my 15 year career in Law Enforcement I have held numerous ranks and spent many years as a detective investigating various misdemeanor and felony crimes. My BS degree is in Criminal Justice Administration and my MA degree is in Public Administration.
- Courses Taught
- CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice CJS 105 Institutional Behavior in Corrections CJS 130 Criminal Investigation CJS 230 Police Community Relations
- Alpha Phi Sigma - National Criminal Justice Honors Society
- Member of the following organizations. Rotary Ogle County Juvenile Justice Commission Ogle County Domestic Violence Council Ogle/Lee/Carroll CASA Also I like to fish and camp with my family.
- What I like most about SVCC
- As a graduate of SVCC I know the staff works hard to provide a quality education and a conducive learning environment for the student. Working with students and watching them master a new topic of knowledge is very rewarding.
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin
Spring 2014 Schedule
CJS 130 N
6:00 - 8:45