Associate Professor I, English Language Arts
|Masters||Written Communication||2018 -||National Louis Univ-Chicago|
|Doctorate||Medicine (MD)||1983 -||Tech Institute Santo Domingo|
Sauk Valley Community College
- Best way to contact me
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialty Areas
- Developmental Education: reading and writing English as a Second Language
- Courses Taught
- ELA 095 Developmental Language Arts ELA 099 Preparatory Language Arts for College Students FYE 101 Freshman Year Experience
- Distinguished Service Award, SVCC 2009 Student Support Services Leadership Award, SVCC 2011
- Reading Collecting Native American art and artifacts, particularly pottery.
- What I like most about SVCC
- I’m proud to be part of a team of dedicated administration, faculty, and staff that works together to provide the best learning experience for the students. Besides quality academic programs, Sauk has an excellent support network to help its students succeed academically and to help them manage any obstacles that may interfere with academic success. Great people and great programs make Sauk a great place to work.
- Favorite quote: “Instruction begins when you, the teacher, learn from the learner; put yourself in his place so that you may understand…what he learns and the way he understands it.” Soren Kierkegaard
Summer 2020 Schedule
Online Class Schedule
- ELA 095 OL - Developmental Language Arts
- ELA 099 OL - Prep Lang Arts for Coll Stud
Please check with instructor for schedule.