College is More Than Going to Class… GET INVOLVED!
How do you GET INVOLVED?
Student Activities promotes active student participation through student organizations and social, recreational, educational and cultural events.
CLUB CORNERStudent Organizations Manual
- Activity Registration Form
- Student Organization Event Summary ( pdf document)
- Conduct Contract ( pdf document)
- Organization Allocation Request ( pdf document)
- Fundraising/Donations Permission Form
- Waiver letter ( pdf document)
- Pending Organization Request ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Advisor Registration Form ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Roster
- Social Media Guidelines & Social Networking Approval Form
- The additional forms can be found on FAST: Purchase Order Request, Travel Request, Internal & Rental Vehicle Usage Instructions, Travel Emergency Roster, Travel Expense Report, and Buildings & Grounds Set-Up Request.
The Student Activities Office is located in 1F19.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Questions can be directed to
Ana Salgado at 815-835-6432.