College is More Than Going to Class… GET INVOLVED!
- Become a stronger and more effective leader
- Gain real life, practical experience
- Network with other students, faculty and staff
- Make life-long relationships
- Have experience and build your resume
- HAVE FUN!!!
How do you GET INVOLVED?
- Stop by the Student Activities Office (1F19) or talk to a Club Advisor to join a student club/organization
- Attend Student Activities Events! These activities are typically free of charge and include SaukFest, comedians, magicians, musicians, hypnotists and "novelty acts"
- Volunteer for or apply for a Student Government position
- Contact the Athletic Department to participate in sports or support the Skyhawks at athletic events
CLUB CORNERStudent Organizations Manual
- Activity Registration Form
- Student Organization Event Summary ( pdf document)
- Conduct Contract ( pdf document)
- Organization Allocation Request ( pdf document)
- Fundraising/Donations Permission Form
- Waiver letter ( pdf document)
- Pending Organization Request ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Advisor Registration Form ( pdf document)
- Student Organization Roster
- Social Media Guidelines & Social Networking Approval Form
- The additional forms can be found on FAST: Purchase Order Request, Travel Request, Internal & Rental Vehicle Usage Instructions, Travel Emergency Roster, Travel Expense Report, and Buildings & Grounds Set-Up Request.
The Student Activities Office is located in 1F19.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Questions can be directed to
Ana Salgado at 815-835-6432.