- Doorway of Hope, 944 Stony Point Road, Dixon, IL 61021
- (815) 288-2625
- Doorway of Hope Exists to give the people of the Sauk Valley the best opportunity to restore their diminished hope and reclaim their preferred future. The problem is that people have had their spirit crushed from heartache of consequences of immature and unwise decisions in their past that have deferred their dreams and the hope of their future to the point that it makes their heart sick or hopeless. Doorway believes that research reveals that the vast majority of hopelessness results from the breakdown of the basic family unit within our culture. Individuals, families & entire communities can often feel overwhelmed in their attempts to provide for or overcome these issues. Doorway of Hope believes individuals suffering from this deferred hope of a crushed spirit will continue to reproduce the cycles of hopelessness until they are transformed. So it is our hope that we help those living in the valley of trouble find the doorway of hope, through the love of Jesus Christ. One of our greatest heartfelt values is to be a great benefit to our community through bringing transformation and restoration to the basic family unit.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Services: Counseling, Case Management & Day Center.
- Services Provided
- Addictions (gambling/cutting/drugs/alcohol)
- Counseling/Mental Health
- Employment/Vocational Training
- Religious Affiliation
Transportation is provided
If this information is out-of-date or incorrect, please email any changes to email@example.com.