- 810 S 10th St, Oregon, IL 61061
- (815) 732-3252 / (800) 541-5479
- Web Site URL:
- Ann Haas Executive Director
- The mission of the Rock River Center is to provide services, education, activities, and opportunities for mature adult. The goal is to improve the quality of life for older adults and caregivers. The Rock River Center provides information and assistance to older adults and caregivers by identifying needs and available resources. The Center also wants to serve as a resource to the community. The Rock River Center is the state of Illinois designated focal point for services for older adults in Ogle County. It is also a state designated caregiver resource center. Services: Social Activities, Transportation all ages -24 hr notice,Outreach, Caregiver, and Volunteer opportunities.
- The Rock River Center evaluates needs, encourages social participation, and provides referrals for other needs. The RRC offers powerful tools for care giving. Assistance is available to senior residents of age 60 and older. Services include, but not limited to, application assistance and recertification. The Rock River Center offers personal care, nursing care, and a homemaker. The Rock River Center can also help with application assistance, recertification, advance directives, living wills, durable power of attorney for health and property, Medicare, Medicaid, Qualified Medicare Beneficiary, Social Security, filing Circuit Breakers, and prescription card assistance. The RRC does home visits, and has medical alarm systems. Other services of this agency is assisting with property tax exemptions, homestead, spousal impoverishment, food stamps, and public aid assistance. Transportation is also available for all ages throughout Ogle County, as well as to Rockford, Dixon, and other location. RRC also holds many education and recreation programs. Local transportation is available for grocery shopping, doctor appointments, and errands. Call for more information on transportation services, stops, and times. A twenty-four hour advance notice is required. RRC is physically and programmatically accessible to people with disabilities. RRC does not discriminate in admission to programs or providing services. Donations to maintain and expand services are appreciated.
- Services Provided
- Senior-Related Programs and Information
Transportation is provided
If this information is out-of-date or incorrect, please email any changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.