Remote Work Resources
Please find below some resources to help with your technology needs while working or teaching remotely.
Remote Assistance (Quick Assist)
If you need assistance, you can easily share your screen with ITS using Quick Assist to help you resolve your problems.
- SVCC phone system page
- Phone extension options:
- Forwarding your Sauk phone to a personal phone
- Using the Softphone (use your phone through the computer)
- Options/Insructions for video and audio conferences
- ITS recommends Google Hangouts Meet since anyone is able to easily attach video conferencing to a Google Calendar invite
- Remote Desktop Connection (preferred)
- VPN (for Sauk-issued laptops when an on-campus desktop computer is not available)