Located on the east end of the third floor of the building, the Sauk Valley Community College Learning Commons provides library and media services to Sauk students, faculty members, and members of the public.
Click here for more information about services and staff.
EBSCO Discovery Service - Improving Your Search Results (Tutorial)
Create an account to request items from other academic and research libraries in Illinois.
Use our Text a Librarian service to text your reference questions from your cell phone.
The SVCC Learning Commons now offers access to online tutoring through NetTutor free of charge to our students.
Take a tour of the electronic resources available at the SVCC Library.
- Books, magazines, CD's, DVD's, and audio books to check out
- Scholarly research databases and eBooks
- Popular fiction and nonfiction eBooks through eRead Illinois
- Computer lab and free wi-fi
- Quiet and collaborative study spaces
- Reference, research, and citation assistance
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.