Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers are privately owned, third-party testing facilities which provide on-site, on-demand testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 175 countries. Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson (NYSE: PSO; LSE: PSON), the international education company, whose businesses also include the Financial Times Group, Pearson Education and the Penguin Group.
How does Pearson VUE accommodate disabled candidates?
Each Pearson VUE test center complies with disability-related legislation. Most centers are equipped with separate rooms and offer facilities such as height adjustable desks.
Steps to Take the Exam
- Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Next, select 'Schedule a Test' on the right-hand side of the page and complete the necessary fields. Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from
- Typically, you are asked to bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. Some test programs may have additional requirements. The items you are asked to bring differs for each test program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- Typically, you are asked to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning your test. The amount of time you are asked to arrive at the center before your scheduled appointment time differs for each program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- How do I reschedule a test? Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select 'Reschedule a Test' on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- How do I cancel a test? Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select 'Cancel a Test' on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
Fees vary per exam please check the Pearson VUE website for further information