Acceptable Forms of ID
- Government issued photo ID
- State issued photo ID
Varies per school. Contact your institution for more information.
When preparing to take your exams at the SVCC Testing Center please make yourself aware of our hours. When scheduling give your self plenty of time to check in and complete your exam. All exams will be stopped and collected ten minutes prior to the close of day.
AccommodationsAccommodations will be approved by your institution.
Steps to Take the Exam
- Contact your institution and inform them you would like to take your exam at SVCC.
- Your institution may require some basic information about us such as our telephone number (815)835-6530, and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the SVCC Testing Center at (815)835-6530 to schedule your exam a minimum of 24 hours in advanced
- Pay your $10 proctoring fee directly to the SVCC Business Office
- Bring your valid photo ID, receipt from the SVCC Business Office, and any other material required by your institution to your scheduled exam.
$10 per exam paid in the SVCC Business Office prior to your scheduled appointment