|Metric||Percentage of Students|
|Fall to Spring Retention Rate (Fall 18 – Spring 19)||65%*|
|Fall to Fall Retention Rate (Fall 18 - Fall 19)||54%*|
|150% Completion Rate Full-Time, First-Time (cohort 15)||44%*|
|200% Completion Rate (cohort 14)||44%*|
|150% Transfer Rate (cohort 15)||19%*|
- * IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2019
- ** Licensure pass rate data is derived from National Council of State Boards of Nursing, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and from SVCC student survey data.
For more data about how SVCC is performing, see Sauk’s Strategic Planning Dashboard.
- Approximately 44.8% of the scholarship athletes completed their program at Sauk within 3 years.
- Approximately 23.0% of the scholarship athletes did not complete their program at Sauk, but transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution.
- Approximately 69.0% of the scholarship athletes either graduated, are still at SVCC, or transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution within 3 years.
Source: ICCB GRS report; Sauk Internal Data, Cohort 2016