|Metric||Percentage of Students|
|Fall to Spring Semester Retention Rate *||76.3%|
|Fall to Fall Semester Retention Rate *||53.7%|
|Completion Rate (150% time) **||38%|
|Completion Rate (200% time) **||41%|
|Transfer Rate **||22%|
|Graduation Rate **||43%|
- * Strategic Planning Dashboard Data
- ** IPEDS (2013 cohort data)
- *** Licensure pass rate data is derived from National Council of State Boards of Nursing, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and from SVCC student survey data.
For more data about how SVCC is performing, see Sauk’s Strategic Planning Dashboard.
- Approximately 49.5% of the scholarship athletes completed their program at Sauk within 3 years.
- Approximately 26.4% of the scholarship athletes did not complete their program at Sauk, but transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution.
- Approximately 78.0% of the scholarship athletes either graduated, are still at SVCC, or transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution within 3 years.
Source: ICCB GRS report; 2013 cohort, first-time full-time athletic related aid awarded. Additional information is available by race and gender.