|Metric||Percentage of Students|
|Fall to Spring Semester Retention Rate *||76.3%|
|Fall to Fall Semester Retention Rate *||53.7%|
|Completion Rate (150% time) **||26%|
|Completion Rate (200% time) **||43%|
|Transfer Rate **||22%|
|Graduation Rate **||43%|
- ** Strategic Planning Dashboard Data
- ** IPEDS (2013 cohort data)
- *** Licensure pass rate data is derived from National Council of State Boards of Nursing, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and from SVCC student survey data.
For more data about how SVCC is performing, see Sauk’s Strategic Planning Dashboard.
- Approximately 33.3% of the scholarship athletes complete their program within 3 years.
- Approximately 46.6% transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution
- Approximately 90% of the scholarship athletes either graduated, are still at SVCC, or transferred to another 2 or 4 year institution within 3 years.
Source: ICCB GRS report; 2012 cohort, first-time full-time athletic related aid awarded