Welcome to the Adult Education program at Sauk Valley Community College!
To begin Adult Education classes, complete all 3 steps:
- Complete the Adult Education Registration Form community/adult-education/student-intake-form
- Register for a New Student Orientation session to learn more about the program.
To sign up for a GED New Student Orientation session, please go to community/adult-education/ae-ged-signup.
To sign up for an ESL (English as a Second Language) New Student Orientation session, please go to community/adult-education/ae-esl-signup.
- Once you have completed New Student Orientation, attend class. You can view the class schedule here - community/adult-education/schedules
For questions please call 815-835-6310.
During New Student Orientation, you will learn more about:
- Program requirements, student expectations, and success strategies
- FREE support services available
- College and career transition programs
*At the end of orientation, you will take a reading test. Your test score helps our staff to know your beginning class level. You do not need to study for this test. Please do your very best so we have an accurate score of your reading ability.