Degree and Enrollment Verification
If you need to show verification of your student status.
Request Sauk Transcripts
Obtain a copy of your official SVCC transcript.
Transfer Credit to Sauk
Transfer credit to SVCC from another college or university or other ways to earn credits toward a Sauk Degree.
AP Score Credit
Scores from College Board AP tests and their SVCC equivalents.
Student Records and Confidentiality
Important information about your student records, privacy, confidentiality, and FERPA requirements.
List of forms available for Sauk records.