Sauk will accept credits earned at other regionally accredited institutions. A Transcript Evaluation Request form must be completed and filed in the Office of Admissions and Records if you are pursuing a degree or certificate and would like your transcripts to be evaluated. For additional information, contact the Records Analyst, Sherri Whitlock at (815) 835-6327 or email@example.com.
Other Ways to Earn College Credit
Students enrolled at Sauk may earn credits based on prior experience in the following ways:
- Armed service experience
- Evaluation (certifies knowledge gained through work experience, technical/vocational training, and other learning experiences)
- Proficiency examination
- Credits earned at other institutions
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) and Dantes tests
- Advanced Placement Examination program
- Credit by certification, license or registry
For additional information contact an advisor or the appropriate dean.