2022 Adult Education Awards and Ceremony, Live Tonight
Sauk Academic programs

Transfer Degree (A.A./A.S.) Programs

Transfer Degrees (Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Engineering Science, and Associate in Fine Arts) are for students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university for a baccalaureate degree. These programs are built around general education classes designed to transfer to a four-year college or university. SVCC participates in the Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI), which ensures that approved courses will transfer to other participating colleges and universities.