At Sauk, we know the reason you come to school is to prepare for a career in today's fastest growing job fields.
SVCC’s Business Services/Career Services is ready to help Sauk students at no cost:
- Resume writing and review
- Cover letter and follow-up letter writing
- Assisting in interviewing techniques
- Soft skills enhancement
- Job posts and announcements
- Marketing skills to potential employers
Career placement services has a wide variety of resources to assist with identifying career opportunities, finding up-to-date information on the latest job market trends, acquiring work experience, and developing job search skills for a successful transition from school to work.
- Glassdoor for Students
- Career Overview pages – Research different industries and career paths relating to your major including occupational outlook, salary trends, and career demographics
- Companies hiring new grads - Real–time information and job openings from companies that want to hire recent graduates
- Entry-level and internship search – A job search that already filters open positions based on student experience level and role
- LearnHowToBecome.org wants you to achieve your academic and career goals. Browse in-depth information about ways to pursue a variety of careers and how to conduct an effective job search. Review guides to writing eye-catching resumes, acing job interviews, volunteer opportunities and non-profit careers, and more. These guides include insight and advice from several experts and extensive research on different career paths. Peruse this section for a look at the education and training needed to begin – or advance – your career.
Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time work, internships, or want to sharpen job skills, Sauk can provide the tools that will help with your career needs.
Contact Business Services located on the first floor across from the Fitness Center of the west end of campus for services.
Program, Events, and Career Services Coordinator