- Contact Sauks' Director of Business Services with your training needs.
- Agree on Scope of Work.
- Qualified professional instructors train your employees at Sauk or a location of your choice.
Training that works! Customized training provides solutions that help maintain a competitive operation and a skilled, knowledgeable workforce.
If your employees are in of need of training, consider a Sauk customized training agreement. Sauk's expertise and resources include collaborating organizations that make tailor-made training affordable. Our skilled staff will analyze your needs and implement the most suitable skill-building solutions for your employees.
We offer training in a wide array of areas:
- Computer skills (Excel, Access, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Technical skills and troubleshooting in the fields of welding, electronics, hydraulics, HVAC and manufacturing
- OSHA, PLC, and Sigma Six training
- Supervisory/leadership skills
- Total quality management
- Fire Safety/Flashover
- Health and safety, CPR, AED, first aid, food sanitation, etc.
Sauk can test employees and new hires with the WorkKeys on-line testing system. Testing can be completed at our on campus facility, with results sent directly to you.
Training may be conducted at your site, at SVCC, or a location of your choice. For information about this and other services, please contact Anita Carney at 815-835-6294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.