- Assisting in interviewing techniques
- Cover letter & follow-up letter writing assistance
- Job search: Resources for job possibilities
- Resume writing assistance & Reviewing your resume
- Soft Skills enhancement
Career services has a wide variety of resources to assist with identifying career opportunities, finding up-to-date information on the latest job market trends, acquiring work experience, and developing job search skills for a successful transition from school to work.
- Glassdoor for Students
- Career Overview pages – Research different industries and career paths relating to your major including occupational outlook, salary trends, and career demographics
- Companies hiring new grads - Real–time information and job openings from companies that want to hire recent graduates
- Entry-level and internship search – A job search that already filters open positions based on student experience level and role
- LearnHowToBecome.org wants you to achieve your academic and career goals. Browse in-depth information about ways to pursue a variety of careers and how to conduct an effective job search. Review guides to writing eye-catching resumes, acing job interviews, volunteer opportunities and non-profit careers, and more. These guides include insight and advice from several experts and extensive research on different career paths. Peruse this section for a look at the education and training needed to begin – or advance – your career.
Contact Career Services located in 1M04 on the east end of the building just off the Dillon Mall for services.
For assistance in creating or updating your resume please click on the link below.
Additional Resources Available
Career Services and Community Education Program Coordinator