Text a Librarian
Just text AskSVLRC to 66746 or create a new contact called AskSVLRC with the number 66746 and save. Then type your question and send to 66746 or to your contact called AskSVLRC. Text message rates may apply.
The LRC is open M-TH from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays when classes are in session.
Summer hours are M- W from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Tu - Th 7:00 am to 5 pm and closed on Fridays when classes are in session.
You can text anytime and Sauk LRC staff will be happy to answer your questions during normal business hours. If you text when we are closed, Sauk LRC staff will answer your questions as soon as possible when we open again.
No need to worry about privacy issues either; your phone number is never visible and never accessed by library staff! Each user is assigned a random ID number by Text a Librarian.
When should I text?
- Text if you need to see if we are open.
- Text if there is a problem with the noise level.
- Text if you need the spelling of a word.
- Text if you have a research question.
- Text if you need help finding information about a topic.