Complete a Student Information Form
Fill out a Student Information Form on Sauk’s website. This will generate you a Sauk student ID number and student account.
Meet with your high school counselor
- Discuss the program and course recommendations
- Request a Dual Credit/Enrollment registration form from high school counselor
- Obtain a copy of your high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores if applicable
Discuss Sauk’s Dual Credit program with your parent/guardian.
Complete the front page of the High School Dual Credit Registration form and make sure that it’s signed by the student, parent/guardian and school staff. Sauk cannot process dual credit/enrollment forms without these signatures.
Satisfy Class Placement Requirements
Complete any necessary placement exams at Sauk (students who are unsure if placement is needed should speak to their high school counselor).
Return Signed Forms
Return all signed forms to your high school counselor for submission to Sauk or schedule an appointment to meet with Sauk’s Dual Credit Coordinator by calling 815-835-6240. Please bring the following to this meeting:
- Completed and signed High School Dual Credit Registration Form
- A copy of your high school transcripts
- A copy of your ACT/SAT scores (if applicable)